Monday, June 24, 2013

HAVE YOU EVER

FORGOTTEN WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY? ...JUNE 24 2013 ....

Sat down to blog this morning, nothing but a blank mind.  I know I had something in mind when I sat down, but it flew the coop.

I do know one thing.  It is already hot - hot - hot!!!!  Humidity very high.  Feels good inside.  Guess I'll stay inside.

My Phoenix kids vacation is winding down - they fly out tomorrow.  I don't know where the time has gone, but gone it has.




We've had fun.  Done some things.  He loves coming home and playing with Bossmans toys.  He can't have that kind of toys in Phoenix.

He has mowed, hoed, chopped, cut, sprayed, pulled, you name it.  For him it is 'relaxation' compared to the fast-lane life-style in Phoenix. 

Know Bossman will miss him.  Now he has to start 'working' again.  Darn!!!





A few weeks ago after a rain I caught a nice rain-bow over the fire pit.  Right now we could use some rain.





Now I have to get busy with pics for my July festival in Cleveland Heights.  That is always a good and fun festival to do.  From now until the middle of November I will be kept busy. 

Mu youngest grand-daughter just had her 'launch' yesterday at Washington and Jefferson College.  She is the youngest, and now she is an adult.  How fast time flies by. 

The great grand-kids are growing and changing - what happened?  No way I should be that old!


I will tell you one thing, though.  The ONLY time I admit to being OLD is when it will benefit me - senior citizen discounts, restaurant discounts, etc.  If I am old, I am sure going to take advantage of it. 


Otherwise - watch out!  I'll just steam-roll right by you.


Since it is the kids last day here, guess we are all going out to dinner tonight.  Suits me.  Don't have to plan the menu and cook.  Just sit back and be waited on. 


I hope you stay in today where it is cool, the heat is supposed to be miserable.  So take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment