Monday, September 9, 2013

GOOD MORNING

EVERYONE...

No, I did not drop off the face of the earth, drop dead, or was kidnapped.  So where have I been???

Was on a wonderful 14 day cruise from Boston up the New England and Canadian coast line, spending three days in Quebec Canada, then returning to Boston.

From Boston first stop was Bar Harbor, next Sydney Nova Scotia, then Halifax Nova Scotia, then Prince Edward Island, on to Quebec, returning also stopping at the above ports of call.

This is just a note, I am back, and will be sharing stories and pictures, once I get organized (whatever that is) and download and edit roughly 3500 pictures.  And since I don't have anything else to do - only have three festivals the next three weekends - I will be busy. 

It was a wonderful two weeks.  Now it is back to the REAL world.  Needless to say I will be busy.  I hope all is well with my friends, far and near, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment