Tuesday, September 24, 2013

IT's BEEN ...

QUITE A WHILE ... SEPTEMBER 24 2013 ...

Time really moves along when you are busy - and busy I have been.  I finally have all my cruise photos edited, and, hopefully, starting tomorrow will share some with you.

Between the time I returned and now I have been sort of busy.  Un-pack, do laundry, down-load pictures, edit pictures, process bags and bags of apples from our little orchard, along with pears from same orchard, print pictures for the up-coming Covered Bridge festival, attend said CB festival and now am printing pictures for the up-coming Oglebayfest beginning October 4.  In between trying to get some flower bed work done, house desperately needs a lick and polish, and I need another vacation.

If this doesn't make you tired, you are a better person than I am.

Also, the first day of the CB festival it rained, and rained, and rained.  And, of course my tent decided it was the perfect time for the tent top to leak.  I've been expecting this to happen, sooner or later, hopefully later, as I have had the tent for several years, out in all sorts of weather, I guess it just gave up the ghost.

Then, when taking the tent down Sunday evening, the top decided that in addition to leaking, It would give me a view.  In other words, the tent is just kind'a worn out.  I had to cancel the Mum Festival this upcoming weekend, because it is outside.

Now comes the hard decisions - do I try to find a new top, which to date I have not been able to, or do I purchase an entire new tent.  My sides are o.k.   So far.  If I am lucky.

I AM cutting back on outdoor shows for next year, but want to continue doing Salt Fork Arts Festival, if Bossman will just arrange to be home that particular weekend in August, and the Covered Bridge Festival.  And you never know when something else might come along.  I also want to do Art in Action at Washington Park next spring, and will need a tent for that.  Decisions, decisions, decisions.

No wonder my brain is fried.

Well, better close this out and get outside, flower beds need their fall clean-up.   Anyone want to trade places with me?  I will only accept applicants who will trade relaxation for work.

Anyhoo, have a great week and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment