Wednesday, October 2, 2013

SHHHHH!!!

DON'T TELL ANYONE ... OCTOBER 02 2013...

That's right.  Mum's the word.  I am taking over the blog today and don't want to get caught.  Who am I?  Why, Sam I am - you know - Lady Samantha Stryker - the bestest dog in the whole wide world.

I am sure you remember MY stories in the Talk Book series written by Bosslady?  If you don't it is your loss.

Anyhow enough is enough.  Yesterday was the pits.  Really.  

She had the nerve today it was a 3 rig circus and she was the middle ring, which I learned later was considered the best!  Who does she think she is?

I want to set the record straight.  Really straight.  Enough is enough.

Yesterday she took me and Coco downstairs.  She only does that when one thing is going to happen.  And it did.

First sown the steps, then the leashes were attached.  Ut oh?  Next came the van.  She only puts us in the van when we are going to make a trip to the vet for nasty stuff.  There goes my day, down the drain.  Little did I know.

We get to the van and decide to have some fun.  When we arrive and park, she gets out, first  as usual, comes around and opens the door for us.  We are such good dogs, especially ME!

Then the fun begins.  Coco goes one way, I, of course, go the other.  There she is, in the "middle" ring looking very foolish.  She can't even control two good dogs like we are.  

So we went inside, got weighed, and put in "the" room.  This is where we get poked, prodded, ears cleaned - ugghhh - mouth pried open, teeth examined, and then - THE NEEDLE.   I kept trying to get off the table, but is was slippery and I just slid around.  The vet said it was a good thing there was nothing on the table to give traction, I thought it was a very bad thing.

Finally I was back on the floor, leash attached, and it was Coco's turn.  Coco got to stay on the floor.  He did not have to be up on the slippery table.  Just because he weighs twice as much as I do.  Didn't seem as it if took as long to poke and prod him.    He got his shot and the vet said he would see us next year.  Goody! Time to go home.  

Then it happened!!! Bosslady had Coco's leash, but the other lady - not the vet, he was a man -  said she would take me downstairs, they would call when I was done.

What do they mean - downstairs?  What do they mean - they would call?  What do they mean - when I was done?

Coco didn't even try to help me.  

Well, I found out soon enough.  I was given a BATH! I thought those days were over.  Bossman used to bath me, and I made such a fuss, splashed water everywhere, shook water all over him, and just made his life as miserable as I possibly could, and he finally quit trying to bath me.  

Well, not only did I get a bath, they used all this funny smelling stuff all over me.  Then the dryer.  Did they think I was a load of clothes?  Then I was combed.  And last they put a bandanna on me - so I would look like Halloween.  Then they put me in a kennel.  Then they called Bosslady.



Of course she took her good old time coming to get me.  

I wouldn't tell, but I did enjoy the bandanna.  I had one and Coco didn't.  That makes me better than him, doesn't it?

Well my bubble burst when Bossman got home.  First thing he said was WHAT'S THAT THING ON HER?  The second thing he said was WHAT'S THAT SMELL.  Then he started laughing.

Yess, laughing at me.  I don't know when or how, but I WILL get even.

After all, I am LADY SAMANTHA STRYKER, and I am a very striking looking dog if I do say so myself.

Most of the time I am just Sam.  Sometimes Sammy Ann.  But when I am mis-behaving I am called SAMANTHA JANE!

Seems as if I hear Samantha Jane and awful lot.  I think they have me mixed up with some other critter.  Wellll, I had better go before I get caught.  I can always blame it on Coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment