Tuesday, April 22, 2014

YESTERDAY WAS DAY 1 -

TODAY IS DAY 1/2 ... APRIL 22 2014

That is because day 1/2 came before day 1.  In the evening.

I arrived late Friday evening.  Saturday we had multiple birthday parties at the house, then in the evening we went to the Phoenix Botanical Gardens.   They had a new display of Chihuly glass, lit, Dave, Linda Rachel and I all went.  First time I had ever gotten to a display at night.  A whole different perspective.














It was not until Sunday that I became  a Hippie.

This will be a short blog.  Sometime after the middle of May I will be covering the various days of my Phoenix adventure. 

There was Rock City and Pie.

There was the Organ Stop Pizza and the world famous Wurlitzer.

There was the Pima Air and Space Museum.

There was a performance of Mongolian Throat Singers.

There was the Phoenix Musical Instrument Museum.

There was the 2 day trip to Springerville and friends living in that area.

There was the Arizona Opry at Apache Junction.

We did all this in a week.  One thing about it - son-in-law Dave and Step-daughter Linda really know how to plan a vacation.  I think they were glad when I left so they could crash.  I flew back home Saturday, the day before Easter, and had Easter Dinner here for 19 family and friends.  Yesterday I basically crashed and burned.  Up and running today. 

Have a few weeks of busy business, then will pick up the blogging.  Have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment