Wednesday, July 16, 2014

ENJOYING THIS WEEK

WHILE I CAN ..... JULY 16 2014 ....

I am enjoying this week while I can.  I am calling it my 'DOWN' week.  I don't have anything astronomical to do, no place I have to be, just taking each day as it comes and enjoying.  AND THEN-----

Next week will arrive.  Like a hurricane. And I can hardly wait. 

My friend Pam arrives from Toledo Ohio - she will be staying in St. Clairsville Ohio - to be here for the BARNSTORMERS PICNIC on Saturday. 


She likes to arrive early so she - we - can do photo shoots, along with friend Betty who lives in Belmont Ohio.

On, probably, Tuesday we will do a photo-shoot of mail pouch barns, either in West Virginia or Ohio.   On Thursday Linda and Dave arrive from Phoenix.  I am hoping to take Linda to the Barnstormers picnic, which is on Saturday.  And what a fun day that is.  Only happens once a year. 
Friend Nancy and possibly her niece, Sue who is in from California, will be going with me also.


Linda and Dave will be here approximately 4 weeks.  While they are here friends from Springerville AZ will be arriving for several days.  Add into this mix a 4 day bus trip with Nancy, an invitation for me to spend a couple of days with friends in Senecaville Ohio so we can visit with other friends, and go on a couple of photo shoots and return home to see what the kids from Phoenix want to do.


And you know what?  After all this is another bus trip and Labor Day will be just around the corner.   Bossman gets to do almost all the honors.  Would be fun to be a mouse in the corner.  He will be in charge this entire time.  I wonder if I can install hidden cameras? 


This is what I will probably look like by Labor Day.......



And how is your summer shaping up?  I know one thing - I will love every minute of it.  Have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment