Monday, June 11, 2012

I'M OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD...
MONDAY JUNE 11 2012.....

On the Emerald Isle of Ireland.....that's right - I leave early tomorrow morning.  Can't believe it is time already. 

Just touching base today - lots to do.  Granville Wine and Art Festival good, but very very hot.  I did a short photo shoot on the way there on Friday, and one of my pics was of Ohio's Longest Covered Bridge:

Haven't had time to research it's real name, but it crosses the Mohican River.

Today have to run errands, finish packing, get the house ready for Dave and Linda, as they arrive from Phoenix tomorrow for the remainder of the month.  It is a good thing - they can keep bossman on the right track while I am gone.  Luckily when I return I will have a little over a week to visit with them before they leave in July.

I also found some more quilt barns to photograph.

After today I will be off line until the end of the month.  Hopefully when I return I will have stories to tell and pictures to share.  In the meantime, enjoy your days of sunshine, hope for a little rain along the way, and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment