Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I SEEM TO BE MISSING

A LOT OF DAYS... NOVEMBER 20 2013...

That's right.  When I decided to blog I thought it had just been a couple of days - not a couple of WEEKS!

I know I am busy - but a COUPLE OF WEEKS.  What on earth have I been doing?  I always knew I was a "little bit off", "not quite all there", but losing a couple of weeks.  That is pretty pitiful.

Yes - I know I have been preparing for, and doing, my last couple of festivals for the year.  Yes, I have already been wrapping Christmas presents.  Tell you more about that later, if I don't forget.  Making my menu for Thanksgiving dinner so I know what to get at the grocery store.   If I remember to take my list. Getting ready for a houseful on Thanksgiving day.  Getting ready for another houseful 2 days later when the family arrives from Maine.  Getting ready for another houseful of hunters Monday after (first day of deer season) to join the houseful from Maine) for the traditional turkey noodle soup, sandwiches and desert lunch.  Been doing that for more years than I can count.

Does anyone have a clue as to what I just wrote?  If you do, please clue me in.

It is no wonder that I can't keep track of time.  It just seems to disappear.  Lucky me.  I am getting older way faster than I thought I was, and that was fast enough, thank you.

Somewhere in all this confusion I want to get the Christmas tree and decorations in place. 

If you hear on TV or read in the newspaper about this "elderly" woman (not that I am elderly) who went spastic - don't ask me what spastic is, and don't ask me what I went, as at this time I don't have a clue)  you can figure it was me.

If within a reasonable amount of time I don't do another blog, you will know it was me.   Now, who would like to bail me out of Jail?

Have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment