Monday, November 4, 2013

I WONDER WHAT I WILL

TALK ABOUT TODAY???NOVEMBER 04 2013

Besides having a blank mind - it is cold (brrrr!) outside.  Still have some flower bed work to be done, but not today.  Maybe not 'til spring  -  you never know.

I know I will go vote tomorrow.  I know I will attend Bible study on Wednesday morning.  That's my total list of what I know.  You really don't want to see the list of what I don't know. 

Have cleaned up my matting and framing area - not that it needed it.  But with only 2 more festivals this year I will not be adding any new pictures at this time.  What I have is what you'll get..

That area is now my official Christmas Gift Wrapping area,  a  really easy place to sort, wrap, label, pack and get ready for shipping and/or placing under the tree.  Said tree will go up the day after Thanksgiving (I DO NOT SHOP ON BLACK FRIDAY, WHICH STARTS ON THANKSGIVING DAY THIS YEAR, WHICH SHOULD BE OUTLAWED) but the presents will not start appearing until the middle of December. I like to keep everyone guessing.

I usually have two boxes to ship - one to Maine and one to Arizona.  This year, if all goes as planned, I will have the Maine packages all wrapped, labeled, and packed.  The kids are planning on driving home the Saturday after Thanksgiving so the guys can go deer hunting.  Us girls get to play house, or some such thing.

Talk about perfect timing.  A few fewer boxes to lug to Staples - I like to ship UPS as the packages are delivered to the door - for shipment. 





Well, had better get cracking.  If my computer co-operates I will share 3-4 pictures down (up) on the farm.  Have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment