Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CONTINUING SAGA

PART 4 ... MAY 15 2013 ...

Finally - I'm back.  This will finish up my Phoenix / Palm Springs trip, then on to the next adventure.

We finished up our Palm Springs trip with a visit to the theater to see the Palm Springs Follies.  None of the performers were younger than 55, the oldest 83.   And could they sing and dance!  It was a wonderful evening.



Next morning we headed out to return to Phoenix.  On the way we went back to the Irwin Sculptures, where I spent some time taking pics.  Amazing is the only word to describe this.



Then headed home, stopping at Saltan Lake - a salt-water lake in the middle of the desert.  Even got a pic of a white pelican swimming.  He was pretty far away, but still got the pic.




We arrived home safely, next day all the grand-
kids stopped by to say good-bye, as I was flying out the following morning.

Another adventure became history.  But the memories are worth a fortune. 

Now then, if I can just get back to my flower beds.  Mulch being delivered Friday.  I'm so far behind I think I am first.

Have a good week and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment