Monday, May 20, 2013

STUFF N'

STUFF...MAY 20 2013 ...

Been pretty hectic 'round here.  Computer croaked.  14 yards of mulch delivered.  Grass needs mowed.  Mulch needs placed. Garden needs to be planted.  The potatoes are in, tomato plants waiting, seeds here.  Flower beds need prepped for the mulch.

Get ready for Memorial day cookout on Saturday.  Get ready for the kids coming in from Arizona for the Dougherty reunion.  Also getting ready for the Cape Cod - Martha's Vineyard trip.

Besides that I have nothing to do!!!!!


Once I get caught up will start on our WV trip and share some of the pics.  We had a great time, went by all too fast.  Drove 1500 plus miles in 8 days, saw lots, ate lots, took pics lots.

Got my new computer - windows 8.  Now have to figure out how to use it.  I'm wayyyyy tooooo old to have to be learning new things.  Out of my comfort zone.

So, guess I had better get crackin'.  Have a good week and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment