Tuesday, February 18, 2014

READY OR NOT ---

I KEEP COMING AND COMING AND COMING ... FEBRUARY 18 2014

And just who am I???  I am winter of course of course.  And I am have a jolly good time being winter.  So far this has been one of my best performances for several years.  I have a huge basket of tricks.

I have rain, freezing rain, sleet, snow, more snow, more snow, wind, more wind, and I am very good at starting over time after time after time after time.

I have watched the traffic jams, the frustration, the being late for work or not getting to work, schools closing, roads closed, rivers and lakes frozen, snow plows working overtime, shovels being sold by the dozens, and used by the dozensl  All in all I am having a jolly good winter.   

And just who gave you permission to use my computer.  I have enough problems with this computer and don't need any help from you.  Spring is just around the corner.  I am in count-down mode.  Can't come soon enough for me.

I only go out when ABSOLUTELY necessary.  Not that I can't, my all-wheel drive Journey works very well, it is just that I have no desire to go out in this stuff.  I used to like snow and stuff.  Then I grew up, and the like diminished  Then I grew old and the like turned to a GREAT BIG DIS-LIKE.

In a way staying in has been good.  I have been working on projects that keep getting pushed to the bottom of the list.  I get up in the morning deciding what I will work on today.  In the blink of an eye it is supper-time, relaxing TV time and bed-time.

I am a voracious reader, always reading at least one, sometimes two books at the same time.  (One in during the day in my 'spare' time, one at night beside the bed.  For some reason this year books have dropped out of first place.  Guess too many projects got in the way.

Double Edge Press has posted the covers for the first two books they are releasing this year.  As always Rebecca has done an awesome job.  I still haven't decided which cabbage leaf she was under, but it must have been a HUGE head of cabbage.  No, I am not talking about HER head, but the cabbage head.

Well, so much for non-sense.  Better get started on one of my projects.  Just think, only 10 days left in February.  With that thought in mind, have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment