Thursday, February 6, 2014

WINTER JUST GOES

ON AND ON AND ON...FEBRUARY 06 2014...

We had beautiful bright sunshine this morning.  Our  yard looked as if a thousand diamonds were sparkling in the sun.

My black outdoor kitty was up and about, quite a contrast - the black cat and the white snow.  He is here just about everyday for his breakfast, but will not let you get close to him. 


 
 



Bossman makes sure there is straw in the small barn, and he also has several other residences - under the machine shed, under the deck and in one of the deck chairs, depending on the weather.

He looks fat and fit, black hair shining in the sun.  I think he likes being an outdoor cat, but I do worry about him in this weather.

Watching the dogs today has been a blast.  When they went out  they looked so funny trying to put their paws in the spots they had made in the snow before it rained, then snowed then froze.  That is a sight to behold.  I really do get dirty looks when I laugh.

Been working on various projects here that need done.  Better than going outside.  Sure am glad I am retired and don't have to be anywhere at any certain time.  I just do as I please.

Well, better stop playing and do something serious.  Like fix supper for bossman.  Got to keep him happy. 

Have a great, safe day, and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. if bossman ain't happy, nobody's happy...I think the ole' saying goes something like that!!!

    ReplyDelete