Friday, July 6, 2012

GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING ... JULY 06 2012 ....

That's right - 'Good Morning'.  No Irish odyssey today, darn.  Right now too much going on, and it takes a lot of time to chose which pictures I am going to use, reduce them in size, upload them, then add them to the blog.  There probably won't be any more blogs  on  Ireland until Monday.    Depends.  On a lot of things.

Expecting, just any time now, the two couples that are arriving from Ohio for tonight's wedding.  Wednesday and yesterday were whirl-wind days.

Wednesday thoroughly cleaned the house.  Took all day, as this bus makes frequent stops.

Yesterday - another story.  After finishing my blog, had go get pictures together.  I was the guest speaker at noon for the Golden Agers yesterday and I was asked if I could speak about our covered bridges, etc., etc.

Didn't get out of there until around 2 p.m., headed to the walmart at The Highlands to buy company food.  Got home just in time to fix supper for bossman, then used the push mower to trim around the flowerbeds.  After that headed for the garden to get my tomato plants staked.  Whew!!!!

Today will be (easy?).  Have lunch for company, then try to clean up my act so I look presentable for the wedding, which is at 4:30 p.m.  Don't know what time we will arrive home. 

As far as I know, Ted and Judy and spending the entire weekend.  As they have never had a chance to do much sight-seeing and  photography in this area (Judy is the photographer), I have tentatively planned the weekend - based on their thoughts when they arrive.

If all goes according to plan, will go to McConnell's Mill tomorrow.  It will be an easy day.

Sunday, will tour Falling Water and Kentuck Knob.  A little longer day.  On Monday they will be heading home and pick up their dog at the kennel.  I will be seeing them again in August, as I will be staying with them for the Y-Bridge Festival the first weekend, and the Salt Fork Arts festival the second weekend.

So, better get my you know what in gear, and try to stay cool at the same time.

Pray for the folks still without electric in this horrendous heat wave, stay safe, and cool, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment