Saturday, July 28, 2012

I TOLD HIM

I TOLD HIM THE HOUSE WAS HAUNTED...JULY 28 2012...

But would he listen?  No.  Just goes to show....

Came home Wednesday.  working on bathroom directly over-head.  Pounding, sawing, hammering.

Ever since we moved here I would hear strange sounds - creaks, doors opening, things falling..  But NO - it was not haunted....

Last night while sleeping, a leak decided to make itself known. This morning was wet carpet and water dripping.  Called Panhandle,  men were sent.  Collected a couple of gallons of water in trash can before it let up.

Checked everywhere - no leak found, but some of the over-heard insulation was wet, took that down, nothing wet but the insulation.  And it WAS wet!

After more searching, head scratching, you name its, they think they found a joint leaking, just barely, where they were working in  the bathroom.

Now a dehumidifier is running, two giant fans running, I can't hear myself think.

I still say the house is haunted as there is no way that much water would have accumulated in such a short time......

But then, what do I know?

Have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment