Sunday, July 29, 2012

ODDS 'n ENDS

ODDS 'n ENDS ... JULY 29 2012....

Sunday morning and all is well.  Everything dry - no sign of a leak - but then who knows what the ghost has planned for my entertainment today.

I do know now what my new shower will look like - and no I have not been in the house,  There is a big hole in the bathroom flooor looking down in to the family room.  Looking up I can see it.  Looks awesome after the yucky old bath tub.

I guess they had a large turnout at the Barnstormers picnic yesterday.  It is always a fun day and one of my highlights of the year,  Maybe next year.......

As soon as I can type better will do my first, and maybe my second book review.  Lots of time to read right now.  And both books I will be reviewing are excellent stories, well worth reading and sharing.

Have to make some phone calls - I now have my "telephone book" so that will be something to do today.

I hope all of you have a good day, count your blessings, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment