Friday, March 22, 2013

IT'S FRIDAY - IT'S SPRING -

IT'S COLD!!!MARCH 22 2013...

I understand there is a movement to impeach the groundhog.  So far there has been nothing accurate about his prediction.  Shame on him!

The Robbins huddle in small groups.  Nothing else is  moving much.   Just had some deer walk past my computer room window, and it is cold enough to see the their breath making steam , it is that cold.

So what am I doing?  I am scheming.  What I do best.  So, what am I scheming about?






Well, the kids in Arizona made a big mistake.  I was called and asked to figure out where I would like to go, or what I would like to do when I arrive for my visit.

You would think by now they would know better.  That's kids for you.  Even if they do belong to AARP.

When I finished I e-mailed them an 8-10 page agenda.   The whole 9 yards.  Where to go.  How long it would take. Things we could do.  And condensed it down into 4 days.  It will be a busy 4 days, but a lot of photo ops. 

Now just waiting to see what happens.

Hopefully when I arrive in Arizona next month they will be home.  If not - I am sure some of the grand-kids will be home and I can bug them.   Ain't being retired great? 

Enjoy your cold weekend and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment