Friday, March 1, 2013

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

MAYBE NOTHING ... MARCH 01 2013 ....

Had an e-mail from a friend in Florida.  She told me that there are certain times when a Christmas Cactus will bloom again at Easter.

Perhaps this is the year of "certain times".  Easter, after all, is the 31st of March. 

And just maybe it will still be blooming.   It seems to take forever for the buds to mature and bloom.  Wouldn't that be neat?

Been a busy week.  Tonight is the artists reception for the photography exhibit.  Got things to do before then.  This will be a nice experience.  It is always good to have something to look forward to.

Sunday afternoon is grand-daughter Shelby's last performance in a high school play.   Then graduation and then off to college.  Wow!  They sure do grow up fast.   I remember way back when:

A year from now I will have one grand-kid graduating from college and one completing her first year of college.  I am not sure when the other two college graduations will be.  Can't keep track of everything.  Can't even find something I am looking for when it is right in front of me.

 Well, better get crackin'.  Things to do.  At least the weather forecast is not dastardly.  Just snow flurries.  Can live with that. Stay safe. Stay warm.  God Bless. 

1 comment: