Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WHAT AM I

DOING WRONG .. FEBRUARY 27 2013? ...

On second thought, don't answer that.  There would probably not be enough room to list everything.

I have a Christmas cactus.  It bloomed two months ago, in December, near Christmas.  That is what it is supposed to do isn't it?

Then, why are buds forming (and you can  see the pinkish color) now?  Did I lose an entire year?  Is it Christmas 2013?  Or am I locked into December 2012 and don't have sense enough to realize that?  Again, you had better not answer that question.

Christmas cacti are supposed to bloom at Christmas, aren't they?  Maybe I should hang a calendar on the wall beside the cactus. But it probably can't read, so scratch that idea.

Other cactus that I have pictures of seem to be doing their thing when they are supposed to do their thing.  Of course they are not in my house either.

 
No wonder my life it out of control.   What with strange sounds, shutting doors, wind howling in the chimney of the fireplace, dogs jumping up and looking outside like they think something is out there, hearing cars in the driveway when there are none, and not hearing the cars in the driveway when they are there, telephone ringing and when it is answered just a dial tone, a computer that does all sorts of strange things all by itself.  And this seems to be just the tip of the iceberg.

And now the Christmas cactus will be blooming in March. 

What happened to normal?

Is your Christmas cactus getting ready to bloom again, or is it just me?

Perhaps I need a long long long vacation.  Sounds like a plan. 

Have a good day and God Bless.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment