Thursday, February 7, 2013

LANDSCAPING - OR -

DINNER TABLE???FEBRUARY 07 2013....

Good question.  Today's blog is about pictures, and deer, and snow, and - whatever.

Late yesterday afternoon our entire hillside was covered with deer.  I counted 25 at one time.  But one was obviously very very picky.  She decided to pay me a visit, and what a photo op that turned out to be.  I also might as well pitch me a little bit also.

If you ever see a picture you would like in your home just contact me -email:  marthadou72@gmail.com.  

I sell three standard matted sizes, 8 x 10, 11 x 14, and 16 x 20.

I took over 50 pictures of that one deer, and she didn't seem to mind it a bit.  Don't panic, I am not going to show all 50.  But the best of the best.





It's no wonder my shrubbery doesn't get any bigger.  I guess it beats pruning though.












Well, I hope you have enjoyed your time with my deer.  You can see we have very healthy deer.  And they surely do love their buffet.

Enjoy the day, take care, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment