Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'M NOT QUITE SURE

WHERE TO START ... FEBRUARY 19 2013

THIS IS HOW I FEEL SOME DAYS.  HOW ABOUT YOU?

It has been a crazy day so far.  Normal routine is to check e-mails, banking, face book, then blog.  I did all my normal things. 

First thing was e-mails.  Got a whoopie dinger telling how our government is run by idiots.  Talk about hitting the nail on the head.  I would have liked to attach said e-mail, but you would have gotten tired of reading it, it was so long.  And it all made PERFECT SENSE.  If you want to see said e-mail, send me your e-mail address at marthadou72@gmail.com  I will be glad to forward it...

Next face book.  I shared three stories on my time line.  So look them up on face book.

Next - took Coco to the groomer to have his toe nails cut.  That is always a trip.   I never know if he is dragging me, or I am dragging him.  But we manage to get there and back all in one piece

And that was all between getting up and eating lunch.   And no, lunch was not my breakfast.

Don't know what this afternoon will bring.  I know I am glad of one thing, as the weather today is  windy, snow showers, then rain showers, back and forth.

I had the option of taking my pictures to Washington yesterday, today or tomorrow for the March month long photography show.  I went yesterday.  Beautiful day, felt like spring.  Sure glad  I did.

Am scheduled to go in next Monday.  The pictures will be hung and I am to make sure they are hung as  I want them hung.  Far as I am concerned, they are supposed to know what they are doing, and I am just happy that they wanted my pictures in their display.

Wonder what will happen this afternoon.  Try not to blow away, take a deep breath, and God Bless.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment