Tuesday, February 26, 2013

GOOD THINGS

HAPPENIN' ... FEBRUARY 25 2013 ...

Now if I were talking about the weather, well that is debatable.  Supposed to be all sorts of nasty stuff moving in our direction.  I don't think we, right here, are going to get hammered, but then again, who knows.

My newest great grand-daughter arrived last Friday.  Named Madilyn Brielle, and I am already finding out she will be be called Madi.
She lives in Maine.
 

KAEDON and MADI
 
CATIE and HALEIGH

My newest great grand-son is due in a month or so.  So far I know he will be Colton - haven't heard the middle name yet.  He will live in the West Virginia - DC area as both his parents are, and have been, in the Army.

Madi has a big brother Kaedon.  Colton has two big sisters, Catie and Haleigh. 

As I said, good things are happenin'!

All I have to say is - I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE 8 GREAT GRAND-KIDS.

I haven't posted any pics of the g-gk's in Arizona because I will not do that unless given permission.  I can tell you - first of all they are all girls - second of all they are the original 3 RING CIRCUS.  Some of the things they pull off, or say, are hilarious. 


It still seems so strange that my CHILDREN are now GRAND-PARENTS.  What happened?

Now for the "Rocking Chair" saga.

14 - oh my gosh!  Has it been 14 - years ago all my kids went together and bought me a beautiful rocking chair.  It was my retirement gift.  I was still just a grand-mother back then.  That was bad enough.

Somewhere my kids got it in the minds that when you retire, you are obviously old, so you will finish out your days rocking in your rocking chair.

Ha Ha Ha!   The rocking chair gets to rock when I dust it.  It gets used - by the younger folks - when we have the holiday dinners and stuff.

This grandma - great grandma - rocks without the aid of a chair.  This old gal is having the time of her life, doing what she wants when she wants.  I know I drive my kids crazy - just pay-back time for all the years they drove me crazy.

I know every day when I get up, that I have been blessed in so many different ways.  I know every day when I get up, that I couldn't make it through the day with HIS presence to hang on to.

I can't imagine having "to go it alone".  I hope you all have as many blessings as I have had, and God Bless.





1 comment:

  1. Rock on!!!!!! You have a wonderful way of making me laugh...:)

    ReplyDelete