Saturday, February 23, 2013

A DAY OF

CONTEMPLATION... FEBRUARY 23 2013 ....

Contemplation  -  to wonder, or study.  
I have a file on my computer called favorite Internet pictures - that is, pictures I have found through the months that have special meaning. 


They bring home how very much we have to be thankful for.  How very blessed we are.  Sometimes a picture can tell a greater story than words ever could..



They bring home so many wonders of our beautiful world, the thoughts of those we have never met, the reality that we are children of a much greater being. 

All of these things didn't just happen.  And what has happened has a reason - we don't know the reason, we are not supposed to know, but we are supposed to have faith.


Faith is the complete confidence and trust in something we can neither see or feel, but we know it surrounds each of us like a warm blanket in the cold of winter.



Sometimes just a picture can tell a much more powerful story than a million words could. 



And so today, as I scrolled through my special pictures, I thought I would share some with you.  Just keep in mind, these ARE NOT pictures I have taken, they are just pictures I have borrowed.  And want to share.


They help to understand the reason why.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment