Wednesday, February 6, 2013

GOOD THINGS HAPPEN

WHEN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING...FEBRUARY 06 2013..

And other stuff too.

Other stuff first.  Right now it is not snowing.  Don't know how long it will last as it is overcast, could do most anything.

Got my Royalty check from my publisher.  That is also a good thing. 

Have to go on line and pay good old Pennsylvania the sales tax I collected on the last 6 months of 2012 from picture and book sales. I don't really like this particular other stuff, but, it goes with having a business.

Now for the good stuff - really good stuff!!!

It is official.  It is in black and white.  I am definitely one of the 4 photographers whose work will be on exhibit and for sale the entire month of March.  What fun!



I will post reminders closer to the event and hope the weather co-operates.

That being said, one of the projects I am working on is deciding which framed  and matted pictures I will be exhibiting.  Major decision.  I will definitely have one new framed print that I did just recently.  This will be its first public appearance.

In addition am busy sending in applications for the festivals I want to participate in this year.  Have already been accepted for 3 weekends, and am waiting for jury results on several others.  Always the waiting game. 

Also working on several other things - like where I am going to travel to this year to take more pics, to make more money, to be able to pay Pennsylvania, among other things.

I have three things definite (meaning I either have my plane ticket, or am booked) which I am greatly looking forward to.  Will keep you posted as time goes on.

Supposed to warm up, hopefully the snow will melt on my twisty-turney driveway and I can feel comfortable about going out.  Only good thing about being stuck on the hill-top - I am not using much gas. 

Well, better quit playing around and do something productive.  Take are, stay safe, and God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment