Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MY WHITE SNOWDROPS

WERE BLOOMING....MARCH 26 2013....

But now they are covered with snow.  That will probably be the end of them.  Crocuses hadn't started blooming yet so they will probably be o.k.

Enough yet with this winter.

Kinda feel sorry for Phil (the groundhog, not the man) for he is sure getting run over the coals.  Every day there  are new pictures on facebook running Phil into the ground. 

Hey - why am I feeling sorry for him.  He lives in the ground.



These pics have absolutely nothing to do with my blog.  Just thought it would be kind of fun to share them.  Took these at Mystic Seaport Connecticut.

We are having one of the worst Marches in many many years.  Based on this month's weather pattern, we will probably have rain every day in April. Rain will make mud.  Mud can be as slippery as ice. Mud also makes a royal mess on my car.  I'm lucky if I get to see my car clean half a dozen times a year.

Looking forward to my trip to Phoenix in April.  Makes Bossman happy also.  Why?  I will be gone.  He can opt to work from home.  As long as he has Internet connection and a telephone he can work here.  And I'm not around to interrupt him.  Or ask dumb questions.  Or something.  Or something else.

Well, better get busy trying to decide what I am going to do to get busy with.  the list is long.  Maybe I'll miss-place the list for a day or two.  Sounds like a plan to me.

Well, enjoy what is left of March, keep your cool, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment