Thursday, March 14, 2013

MY PROJECT LIST

SEEMS TO BE GROWING....MARCH 14 2013 ....

First things first.  Hard to believe March half over, the first quarter of 2013 almost ended.  What has happened?

Second thing second.  My project list.  I know I am not going to run out of projects for some time to come.

Nancy and I got together one evening and went out for supper.  Nancy has decided she and I need to take another road trip.  (We went to Pa Amish country last spring).  This time to West Virginia.  Just rambling around, seeing what we can see, having a good time.

Funny thing is - I have been wanting to do that very same thing.  Haven't really vacationed in West Virginia for many many years.  There are a lot of places I would like to re-visit, and new places to see. This is the Glade Creek Grist Mill, photographed many many years ago.  Would like a new pic. 


She also said she had a favor to ask - could I take my van, her car is small, and she would like to have enough room to bring home anything she might purchase. Remember my pics from my blog on our trip last spring?

So my project list has grown.  I am researching West Virginia making a tentative
game plan of places to go, trying not to back-track too much, places to stay, that sort of thing.

The next hurdle is to compare our calendars and find a week or so when we are both free. 

I'll keep you posted.  Should be an interesting week or so.  When we left the restaurant our friend, who works there, asked what we were laughing about.  Told her we were scheming again.  She said she would give us her telephone number so she could come bail us out when we got into trouble.  Does she know us or what?

Got to get going now.  Projects to work on.  Have a good day and God Bless.

1 comment: