Tuesday, April 2, 2013

BEEN WORKING WORKING

WORKING ... APRIL 02 2013 ...


Not physical - mental, whatever that is.  Still too cold to go outside, so am doing inside stuff.

Also in the process have learned something new.  That is really straining the brain.  As if it is not already stretched to it's limit. 

Have had a great web-site for several years now. It is pretty well filled.  No room for anything new.

What to do?

I have had a new web site recommended by some friends, and I quote:  "It is really simple, anyone can do it. It is also free".

The really simple part, I don't know about.  The free part sold me.  So I decided to do something new.  In my spare time. 

Right now I am brain-dead, cross-eyed, feeling like I have been through the wringer, but I have a new web-site.  Looks pretty good if I do say so myself.  Still a lot to do but am making progress.

Check it out and see what you think.  I think I am gaining.  Started with 2008 and working towards 2013.  Will probably take me until 2020. 

www.marthadouheritage.weebly.com


If spring ever arrives for real ... I want to start on cleaning off my flower beds getting them ready for summer. If.....

It wouldn't be nearly as bad if the wind would quit blowing.  

Enjoy the sun shine and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment