Thursday, April 4, 2013

TRYING TO GET

ALL MY DUCKS IN A ROW....APRIL 04 2013....


How many of you know what the above means?

The landscapers are back from winter break.  They have finished the retaining wall, moved a truckload of old dirt from the driveway, and spread a truckload of new topsoil.  Front and Back. 

Today they are spreading grass seed, will water it down and spread straw over it. 

The next thing to be done is to install lighting along the front walkway and do some landscaping for us.  I won't know how to act when I no longer will have to 'baby-sit' the house because of something going on.  Good thing they are getting done now.

Why is it a good thing?  Because I am leaving for Phoenix next week to bug the kids and grand-kids out there. 

Also have been working on my new web-site.  No wonder my head is spinning.  I am coming along with this new project. Check it out. 

marthadouheritage.weebly.com

Don't ask we what the weebly means.  I am sure this word is not in my dictionary.  Sounds like something I would make up.  I guess that is the reason this web-site has been relatively easy to do.  It is weird.  I am weird.  Made for each other.

If the weather ever warms up and doesn't rain I want to get my flower beds cleaned off and get new mulch ordered.   That definitely won't be happenin' until I return from Phoenix.

In May the show schedule kicks in. Also more traveling.  Looking forward to a busy, fun-filled year. 

Right now I don't have time for this getting old bit.  Maybe in a couple dozen years down the road. 


O.K. now.  Got to get back to rounding up my ducks.  Keep a happy out-look and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment