Monday, April 22, 2013

I'MMMMMM

BAAAAACK...APRIL 22 2013 ....

Returned from Phoenix over the weekend.  Had a wonderful time, but I think the kids are re-considering inviting me back again.  Ean't imagine why.

Last year, while I was in Arizona we had rain, sleet, and even some snow.  This was Arizona.


This year while in Arizona, and visiting Palm Springs California, we drove thru a sand storm, had minor earth quakes most days while in Palm Springs, our one day tour of PS our bus broke down, and they had to have another bus come rescue it, and us.

Of course, all this stuff is my fault.

I guess the PS earthquakes are an every day occurrence.  You don't feel them, they are just reported every day in the newspaper weather section.  We bought a paper while there to prove this, and that particular day there were three (3) in the morning.  Are we having fun or what.

We had planned on seeing a couple different places, but Palm Springs was so much fun we just extended our hotel reservations and stayed there.  Still didn't get to do everything.  Guess we'll just have to go back.


I will go into more detail down the road. Just wanted to touch base.  Have lots to talk about.  Don't you feel lucky?  Am recuperating today as Tammie and I embark on a one day bus trip tomorrow.  Called BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.  I wonder what we will find behind these "closed" doors.  Bet you're wondering also.

Have lots of pics to edit, all that good stuff.  So had better get crackin'.  Everyone have a nice day and God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment