Monday, July 8, 2013

BEEN BUSY - BUSY -

AND BUSIER ... JULY 08 2013 ....

Crazy summer.  Crazy year.  I don't know what happened to the first half, but here we are in the second half.

Between rain, rain, and more rain, have been trying to whip the flower beds into shape.  Bossman trains very well. 



Since he got a bigger lawn tractor, I can no longer get on it with my trusty little red cart behind.  So since I can't do that there is no way for me to haul the 'trash' that comes off the flower beds,  (weeds, trimmings from the  shrubs,bushes etc.) and so I just make a nice pile.  In an obvious spot.  One you can't miss.

That way I am pretty sure he will remove this eye-sore.  He does.  He can do it in a snap, just loads the front loader on his big tractor and off goes the trash.  The ONE BIG MISTAKE I have made thru the years is doing what I used to do.  I should have been playing the part of the 'helpless female' all that time.

Guess they are right.  You're never too old to learn.

So I am making progress with the clearing off, and he is removing what has been cleared off.  Guess what I'll be doing when I finish here.  Right.  Clearing off the next section.

Yesterday was a fun evening.  Had friends in for supper, then we sat aroundWell and talked and laughed, and enjoyed.  What a perfect way to close out Sunday.  Now it is back to business.

When I can't be outside am working on pictures for my next festival  - The Cain Park Arts Festival - in Cleveland Heights Ohio.  

I only have the one festival in July, one in August, two in September, three in October and two in November.  That should keep me busy for a while.

Well, the flower beds are calling.  It is becoming over-cast so probably more rain moving in.   At least our corn in the garden WAS knee high the 4th of July.  

Have a good day, stay dry, and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment