Saturday, July 20, 2013

IS IT TIME

TO BUILD AN ARK? ... JULY 20 2013 ...

Today makes 6 straight days we have had rain.  We have only 34 days left to finish the ark.  Somehow I don't think we will make it.  Perhaps the rain will stop???

I know I am being facetious (bet you didn't know that I actually know some big words?) but so far this summer has been a disaster.

My garden growing like crazy.  Can't get into it because of the mud.  Perhaps with hip boots?

Our township lane has washed terribly.  They can't get to it to fix it.  Our driveway has held up pretty well, but then Bossman is always working on it.

Now - for quite a switcheroo.  Don't you just love that word?

Today is dog groomer day.  For Coco.  A boy dog yet.  Going to the groomer?  Yikes!!!

Not what you think.  He has to get his toenails cut.  Why a groomer for cutting toe nails?  Because with Bossman AND me working together, we cannot hold him down to cut his nails  You would think we were going to scalp him.

But the dog groomer.  No trouble at all.  He just stands on the table, lets her - notice I said her - no Bossman - cut said nails, then use the electric sander on them to smooth them out  Piece of cake.  Takes about 5 minutes for all 4 feet.  It hasn't been decided yet who will take him.  The appointment is in two hours  -  someone had better decide what we are doing.

And then there is the problem with Sam.  She will think she has to go also - after all they are all but joined at the hip.  Sneakiing Coke out without her coming also is a real trick.  Perhaps I should say 'nightmare'.

And then you all wonder why I am nuts.

Stay dry, have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment