Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WHAT A FUN DAY

YESTERDAY! ... JULY 24 2013

Yes, it was a fun day,  perfect blue sky white cloud day.  Until we came home.  What a downpour, but we had had our fun and really didn't care.

Two Barnstormer friends - Belmont Betty and Toledo Pam - met up with me  - Bossman's gofer - here at my place bright and early.  And then the three of us were off on our Mail Pouch Whatever Photo Shoot.  And photos we did shoot.

We found 8 - I think that is right - Mail Pouch Barns, 1 outhouse, and several other  (I think 7) barns and buildings.
We got lost a few times, what did you expect, but no big deal.  About drove my GPS lady crazy, but we had fun.

We finished up our treasure hunt in Saxonburg Pa about 5:30 p.m. and found a neat little family restaurant where we stopped for supper.  The sun was still shining.

An hour later, when we left to start home it was beginning to sprinkle.  By the time we reached I-79 south it was raining pretty hard.  By the time we reached I-70 west it was a down pour.  We crawled for miles.  Got back to my place safely.  I am hoping betty and Pam made it home o.k.  They had just about an hour more to reach home.

Pictures down-loaded, not the editing fun begins.  I think we would like to do this again, when Toledo Pam is in our area.

I don't think our grass is going to be mowed for some time to come.  If it ever stops raining long enough for it to dry out.  I hope this crazy weather pattern is long gone before winter sets in.  It felt like fall this morning when I stepped outside downright cool. 

Everyone stay dry, stay safe, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment