Saturday, December 28, 2013

TODAY I HAVE BEEN

RUNNING ON EMPTY ... DECEMBER 28 2013 ,,,

I think Thanksgiving and Christmas have finally caught up with me, and today ran me over.  Every time I sit down I just want to take a nap - and I am a nap-taking person.

Have gotten cleaned up from the Holidays, only thing left to do is put the tree away - which will be done next weekend, sometime, maybe, if I get around to it, whatever!!!

I think I feel like the dogs tonight, completely zonked out.  The dogs have a reason - they chased rabbits a good part of the day for bossman.  Except for her bad leg Sam is doing pretty good, she doesn't even look like she was running rabbits today.  I didn't chase any rabbits.  I have more sense.     I drove down to the mail box to get the paper and mail. 

Then there is Coco - he looks like he has been thru a war.   A major war.  He is the biggest, heaviest and fastest.  He is the one who breaks thru the briars and underbrush, while Sam and Molly (a friend's beagle) follow along behind.   Coco is draggin'.  His face looks like it went thru a meat-grinder.  

Thank goodness for aspirin and doggie pain pills.  

It is hard to believe there are only 3 days left in this year.  

Am already starting to fill up my 2014 calendar.  Getting a handle on what festivals I will be doing, what traveling I will be doing, up-coming graduations, who knows what else.  One thing I am not - BORED.

I figure this will be my last blog for 2013.  Have  a great New Year's Eve and Day, be safe, be thankful for all your blessings and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment