Sunday, January 26, 2014

IT SNOWED ...

AND IT BLOWED...JANUARY 26 2014 ...

And the temps dropped and dropped.  This morning it is 9 degrees, and supposed to get colder - much much colder.  The sun was shining when I got up, now it is clouded over and we are supposed to get more snow today. 

Bossman is plowing out our 1/2 mile driveway so I can get to Church, which won't be happening as Church is cancelled because of frozen water lines.  No water, no restrooms, no Church.  Bossman said the driveway was pretty well covered with drifts when he got the mail and the paper yesterday.

I have alreay informed him that since I do not have to be anywhere at all this coming week, except for an appointment on Friday, that I AM NOT leaving the house.  It will be his job to pick up the paper and mail on his way home from work.  Of course he had to complain, but I have become an expert, and I do mean expert, in ignoring him.

Also it is not like I have nothing to do.  It is just figuring out what to do first.

Have taken a few pics from inside the house.  Not about to go out in the cold if I don't have to.  This maniac photographer has finally gotten a little bit of common sense, or some such thing.  Used to drive my husband out in any kind of weather in any kind of conditions to take pics.  Guess I finally grew up, or old, or something.




Well. better post these pics then see what else I can get in to.  Don't know whether I will watch the pro-bowl football game tonight or not.  Guess I'll play it by ear.

Stay warm, stay safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment