Friday, January 17, 2014

THIS MAKES ABSOLUTELY

SENSE AT ALL...JANUARY 17 2014 ...

I have been working on my web-site.  Every day.  Most of the day.  Need a break.  So what am I doing? 

WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT THIS IS A PICTURE OF?

Writing a Blog.

And wondering if my @!%4*(@@@~ computer will let me post it.  I guess you could say this is a test.

Web site getting bigger.  Still have a lot to do, but also have gotten a lot done.  Sorta Kinda of.

The new computer module for my car was installed Wednesday morning.  Supposed to be good to go.  So I have been told.  So far we are having snow off and on, no accumulation.  Which suits me just fine.  I really don't want to have to test the car.

Not that I am leery or anything.  I just feel I have been tested above and beyond and would just as soon have everything run smoothly for a change.  

Want t go to Phoenix in April.  Plane fares have a different thought.  They are highest I have ever seen - and I have been flying to Phoenix once a year for quite a few years.  I may have to take out a loan this year.  Probably would be cheaper to drive.  Which I am not about to do.

Also have to start mapping out Nancy and My road trip this spring for picture-taking.  Going to stay far far awaaay from any nurseries this year.

One thing - I never run out of things to do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment