Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WHAT A DIFFERENCE

TIME CAN MAKE ... JANUARY 15 2014 ...

A few years ago son Mike began building his house for himself and wife Tammie.  It has been an on-going work in progress.

FINALLY, the house was finished, and at the beginning of December 2013 they began moving - from thier old old old trailer to a new new new house.

Everyone in the house had seen the house by Christmas except for me.  They also live on a dirt road in the country.  Their driveway from the maintained dirt/gravel road is not the greatest.  In fact it is a disaster.  If you have a tank your are in good shape.  

Bossman took me to their place this past Saturday night, we had been invited to dinner.  It is a good thing he has a really good 4-wheel drive truck.  Otherwise we would have been walking.

All I can say is WOW!!!  I  have seen in a few times while the construction was going on, and of course that doesn't tell youa whole lot.

Saturday night my breath was actually taken away.  I saw what I was seeing, but it wouldn't compute that the mess I had seen in the summer was the house I was in Saturday.

Enough for words.  I am sharing pictures here.  This is the finished product on the inside.  Will have to take outside pics in the daylight.


THE LIVING ROOM


 
MORE LIVING ROOM AND FRONT DOOR


KITCHEN FROM DINING ROOM
 


 
THE FIREPLACE
 
 
THE DOWN-STAIRS BATH ROOM
 
 
DOWN STAIRS GUEST ROOM
 
 
THE STAIRS TO THE LOFT BEHIND THE FIRE PLACE
 
 
MIKE, ME AND TAMMIE - AIN'T WE A GROUP?
 


MIKE AND ME
 





MIKE, ME AND BOSSMAN

 
  THE GRAND FINALE. 

Didn't get pics yet of the loft, weight room, master bedroom, and walk in closet the size of a small room.  There is also a laundry room and storage room, and second bath off master bedroom.  The house is small, just perfect for the two of them.

Hope you enjoyed the tour.  I know I enjoyed the tour and the dinner and the good time we had on Saturday night.

It is not snowing yet again.  Count your blessings and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment