Friday, April 22, 2011

I'M HOME!!!....................................................

Got back home late Wednesday afternoon, felt really cold here after a week of 80 degree weather, blue sky, white clouds, no humidity.  Talk about a shock to the system.

Had a great week with the kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids, but exhausting. 

Am in the middle of preparing for Easter, all the family and friends are planning on being here for Easter dinner, so really busy now.

Did get my pictures downloaded from the trip, and later will share the highlights of the trip with you, along with the pictures. 

Also the trip was a comedy of errors.  We spent more time shaking our heads and laughing - hit a brick wall everywhere we turned.  But it was a wonderful week, ended up with about 700 pictures, which will be edited down to a reasonable number. 

So off now to start on pre-easter dinner preparations, getting the house  dusted and the dirt swept under the rugs, running last minute errands, and just doing what needs to be done.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.  I will start my vacation blogs the first of next week.  By then I should have the pictures ready to add.  I may not get anything written until at least Monday.  But if my ship comes in, I hit the lottery, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is in my yard, or an oil gusher appears on the property I will write sooner.  So if you don't hear from me until next week, you will know none of the above occurred.

Keep warm, dry, well-fed and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment