Sunday, April 17, 2011

SUNDAY IN ARIZONA .......................................

A quick post today.  Went to Montezuma's Castle yesterday, an Indian ruins built into the side of one of the mountains.  Then on to Montezuma's Well, then home.  Another day of hiking, no long distances, just enough.  Got more pictures.

Today went to Church then out to lunch with Rachel and Mark.  Later today visiting Dustin, Tiffany, and their two girls Ashlynne and McKynzie.  After that I will crash.

Trying to decide on tomorrow's adventure.  Will not know until later today.  These are just brief thumb-nail sketches.  Will go into more depth upon my return.  Nothing is normal for me.

Called home this a.m., cold, rain with more rain predicted for the next 10 days and cold.  High 80's and bright sunshine here. 

I guess all I can say is "Try to stay warm and dry".  Until later, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment