Saturday, April 16, 2011

IT'S SATURDAY IN ARIZONA.......................

My trip to Arizona half over already.  Where does the time go.  Yesterday got to meet my brand new great granddaughter, Madison Everly Marsh, she makes g.g. number 3 in Arizona.  Of course she was beautiful, even opened her eyes and smiles.  Made my day.

When planning my trip, didn't realize it was the time of year for the cactus to be blooming.  We visited the Phoenix Botanical Gardens yesterday also, and I was able to photograph the cactus in bloom.  An unexpected bonus.

Been getting to see a lot of the three grandchildren, which makes it really nice.  As Rachel says - I like it when you come out because Mark (her husband) and I keep coming to Mom's to eat. 

I don't know what adventures today holds, but I know it will be fun.  Hope your weekend is good and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment