Sunday, February 27, 2011

               OH MY ..........................................

          I just have to share another funny story with you.  Remember my friend who had the crazy check-out experience at WalMart?  Well, I received another e-mail from her last night titled OH MY!  I just had to share it.................

          This friend, guess you could call her one of my adopted kids,  is a pastor and currently lives in the Pittsburgh area.  She has 4 cats, Buster, Norman, Napoleon and Buddy.  They are quite a crew.  Enjoy her story.

          ONE PERSON, ONE HOUSE, ONE BIRD, FOUR CATS.  WHICH DOES NOT BELONG?

          To make a long story short, as I was taking the garbage out at dinner time, a small sparrow flew into the house through the kitchen door.  I have spent the evening with flying cats and a terrified sparrow.

          We all shared in an adventure that spread into every nook and cranny of the house.  The cats have learned that if they jump up in the air from one of the couches or chairs, they can bump their heads against the ceiling.

          Buster can hit the ceiling from the floor; he appears to have the best jumping skills in the house.  Norman,not so much.  (Norman is the over-weight cat).  At the end of the adventure, though, Norman required a b-a-t-h, because he was definitely the best at staying UNDER the bird.........

          I am pleased to report that in a mere three hours the bird was saved in a blanket and returned to the great outdoors.  It is nice to note that none of the boys tried to catch the bird in their mouths.  They just swatted at it with their paws.

Life is fun.....................

          I hope your enjoy this adventure as much as I did.  I mentioned to my friend that she really should write a book about the adventures she and the four boys have.  She already knows a publisher.

          Have a great day and stay out from under the birds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment