Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A NEW ASSIGNMENT..............

          I have a new assignment, sort of.  I guess you could call it a "self-assignment". 

          My friend, Pastor Linda, living in Pittsburgh is in her final semester of seminary studies, the on-line sort, and she has been, literally, buried with school work.  If all goes well, she will finish in May, and will be free to go on with her life.

          My assignment is to take her shopping for a decent digital camera.  She is still in the film age, and therefore doesn't have pictures on her computer to upload, which is almost a necessity today.

          Then my assignment is to work with her to take good pictures.  Not that her pictures are not good -- they really are -- but digital is a whole new ball-game.

          She has four cats, Buddy, Buster, Napoleon, and Norman.  Napoleon is one of the stories in my third volume of my IF ONLY I COULD TALK books, and his story is told from both HIS viewpoint, and LINDA's viewpoint.  If you want to read a neat story, be sure to pick up Volume 3 of this series of books.  They can be purchased form me, through Amazon, or through the publisher DOUBLE EDGE PRESS.



          Napoleon is actually a long-haired (very long haired) cat, but this is his summer do-over. 

          I guess you could say my assignment is really my excuse to get to spend a day with Linda and her boys.  They love company.  And they do get into a lot of interesting situations.  But not enough time today to go into any detail, just that life is never boring with 4 cats, each one thinking he is the best.

          Now time to leave for Wednesday morning Bible Study - we have a lot of fun with our Bible study, laugh a lot, and learn a lot.  It is interesting to get everyone's input on a subject.  You learn things you had never thought of before, very eye-opening sometimes.  So, off I go.  Have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment