Thursday, March 31, 2011

I LOVE COMPUTERS -- BUT...........................

          Computers a great.  When they are working properly.  Then they can be the most frustrating thing on the face of the earth.  I don't know what we did without them, and I don't know how to get along with them.  There is always some little something going wrong.

         So - for all you friends, acquaintances, whoevers, if you have e-mailed me and gotten no reply it is not because I am ignoring you.  I can receive the e-mails just fine, but can't reply, forward, or create a new message and send it.

Sometimes I think my computer looks like Mr. Whimsey - hasn't the vaguest idea of what it is supposed to do.
 I tell it what to do, is just tells me sorry, can't do that.  Over and over.  Have e-mailed Hughes.net for help.  Wonder what they will tell me.  Probably, sorry, can't do that, try again later.

You don't realize how dependent you have become on your computer until it stops doing what you tell it to do.  No amount of arguing, explaining, losing your cool, whatever, makes a bit of difference.  Sorry, can't do that, try again.

So, please keep sending me your e-mails.  I WILL answer them, when the computer decides to quit pouting and play nice again.  Until then, I hope I can keep my cool.  When and if I can't get my e-mails either, I am afraid I will lose my cool big time.  Pray for me and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment