Friday, March 18, 2011

WHAT's NEXT - I WISH I KNEW.........

          Every day is a surprise.  When you get up you think you know exactly what you will be doing.  Some days it works out that way.  Other days, by the end of the day, even tho you were busy all day, you accomplished absolutely nothing that had been planned.  I heard it said that "when you plan God laughs", and I truly believe that.  Just who do we think we are, anyway?

           Therefore, when I write my blog for the day, I try not to go into too much detail, because, guaranteed some, if not all, of it will change.  Here is my game plan for today.  I wonder how hard God is laughing right now.

           This morning I want to finish working on my business inventory, so that I know exactly what I have printed, what I have framed, and what I need to do.  This afternoon have to start moving the smaller items out of the living room and computer room.  Yessss, my handy-man cometh, beginning Monday morning through all of next week.

          The "plan" is that between Jerry and me we will have these two rooms ready for wall preparation prior to painting.  You think - you've got 3 days, what is the big deal?  You haven't seen our house.  And actually we don't have 3 days, only this evening and Sunday afternoon and evening.  What happened to the rest of the time?

          Well, it is like this, Jerry is working today, therefore I am elected to do the small stuff.  Then tomorrow (Saturday) we have a wedding to attend and as Jerry is one of the ushers, and we are expected at my sister's house around 11 a.m. (she lives in Martins Ferry), for lunch, then the wedding early afternoon, then the reception, which probably won't begin until very late afternoon, Saturday is gone.

          Sunday nothing major will begin until I am home from Church.  So, as of right now, that is what is happening to the time. 

          I am assuming I won't be blogging until possibly Monday.  I just bet I give God a lot of reasons to laugh.

          The Saturday wedding is my sister's grand-daughter, Katie.  I guess that makes her my great niece.  This was her "official" high school graduation picture.  For some unknown reason she wanted me to do her graduation pictures, and this was everyone's favorite.

          Katie participated in the high school ROTC program all four years, enlisted in the army upon her graduation, is currently attending college and upon graduation will be an officer in the U. S. Army.  She loves her career.

          The reason for the March wedding is that is her break from school.  She wanted me to be her official wedding photographer but I declined.  I am to the place I don't feel comfortable taking on anything that is a long way down the road, and the wedding plans started almost 2 years ago.  I will be the back-up photographer, If my plans aren't changed for me.

          Tomorrow will be a special day, for both my sister and me.  As ALL brides are, she will be beautiful.  I can hardly wait to see the pictures.

          And so, tomorrow, think of me, and Katie, and my sister and wish us all your best.  Thank you and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment