Thursday, October 11, 2012

A BAD HEAD DAY -

- YOU HEARD ME RIGHT ... OCTOBER 11 2012 ....

Why is it that most women have bad hair days, but I have to have bad head days?  I would much much rather have bad hair days.  Bad head days are for the birds.

And just what is a bad head day.  Do you really want to know?  Bad head days are probably why I am nuts.  Bad head days are probably why I will never be a millionaire.  Bad head days are probably responsible for the fact that I have never won anything in my life.  Bad head days are probably why I take good pictures.  No one else sees things the way I do.  Probably a good thing.

Now, down to the nitty-gritty.  The medical term for bad head days is vertigo.  I have had vertigo in different degrees all my life.  Another side-affect from vertigo, or maybe that is partly what vertigo is, is motion sickness.  I have had that all my life also.

Never could enjoy amusement parks - made me sick just to watch the rides.  Never could ride long distances in moving vehicles (car, train, bus, plane, boat) as I would become violently ill.  If it weren't for medication I would still be that way today.

Even with medication I still have periods of bad vertigo.  Don't know why, or how, just that I do.  This week is one of those times. 

I would much rather have a bad hair day.

Enjoy the beautiful fall weather and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment