Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WHAT EVER HAPPENED

TO OCTOBER? ... OCTOBER 31 2012 ....
Today is the last day of October.  Halloween has been postponed until Saturday.  Does that mean October 31 is extended until Saturday?  If that is the case, what happens to November. Will it lose those days, or will the calendars all be wrong, or will October gain 3 days? 

No wonder my head is always spinning.  Too many scenarios happening all the time.  The Morgantown show is November 2-3-4.  Friday, Saturday, Sunday.   But the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th now move to  Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thanksgiving will be on Monday November 26th.  I haven't gotten past November yet.  Don't think I want to go there.

Now for other things.

First - the kids left for the airport.  Their flight is on time, supposedly, so they should be back in Phoenix this afternoon.

Second - Am applying for 3 new festivals for 2013 - maybe next year will be lucky as it is two thousand and thirteen - you know - 'lucky' 13.  I am looking at it this way - will apply.  If I am supposed to be there will get accepted.  If not I won't.

Third - I know there is a third in there somewhere, but for some wacky reason I can't locate it right at this moment. So guess I will sign off, see what I can get in to, or not, depending on my mood. 

Enjoy your extra three October 31sts and God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment