Thursday, November 1, 2012

NOVEMBER 1ST AND

ONE UGLY DAY ... NOVEMBER 01 2012 ....

It is cold - mid 30's.  It is raining.  What is new about that?  It is gloomy.  Did I say it is cold?

I am glad I don't have any festivals this week-end.  What ugly weather to set up, or do anything else.  Hopefully for Morgantown next week-end the weather will be a little more 'friendly'.  Days like today are definitely NOT friendly.

If not for getting a hair cut - so I look a little less like a mad woman - I would not leave the premises.

Dogs don't even want out.  When I give them no choice, they are  scratching on the door almost before I get  it closed.  Sam told me since she is not getting a hair cut why should she go out.  Coco just does what-ever.

I can just see this is shaping up to be one great day.

Do you realize that Thanksgiving is three weeks from today.  Three weeks!  I am definitely NOT ready.

BLACK FRIDAY is three weeks and one day. 

Well, I guess that is enough gloom and doom for one day.  It could be much much worse.  I can't even begin to imagine what those affected by the storm are going through. 

So on that final note, I think we should be doing a lot of praying - saying "Thank You" for sparing us, and asking for "help" for those trying to cope. Take care and God Bless. 





No comments:

Post a Comment