Monday, November 12, 2012

I'M BACK ---

LUCKY YOU!!! NOVEMBER 12 2012....

Had a good weekend at Morgantown.  The best part was getting together with my vendor friends for the last time this year, as this was my final festival.  Also I met several new vendors, and there was that instant 'click'.  We are hoping to see each other next year.

I am already sending out applications for next year's festivals.  Will be making some major changes - want to reduce the number of shows where I have to put up my tent, and increase the number that are held either in the festival's tents, or in the buildings.  It should make for an interesting year.  First, though, I have to get accepted into the new festivals.


On a sad note, I learned this morning of the death of my dentist.  I have been with him since he set up practice.   When Tom - my husband - was living this man bent over backwards to see to his dental problems and needs.  Above and beyond. I was scheduled to go in for my 6 month check-up next week.  I feel as if I were up the creek without a paddle.  I know I will never find another who is as caring and compassionate as he was.

The Steelers play tonight.  The weather forecast is not good.  High winds, falling temps, and rain.  Glad I watch in my living room and not at the stadium.

Started my tentative menu for Thanksgiving today.  Can't believe it only a little over two weeks away.  I KNOW I am not ageing that fast.  So how can time go by so fast?

And, so, please keep my dentist and his family in your prayers and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment