Wednesday, November 21, 2012

THE DAY BEFORE

THANKSGIVING!!! ... NOVEMBER 21 2012 .....

Hard to believe.  Where did this year go?  You were right, Mom.  Every year the time goes faster.  If I live 20 more years, I will wake up on January 01 2032 and go to bed on December 31 2032.  Scary thought.  In more ways than one.

I sure hate to think what I will look like in 20 more years.  Today is bad enough. 

Don't know how I got on this subject?  The Mind is a very strange thing. 

Got my house cleaned - as good as it is going to be. 

Will be starting on the salad and pies in a short time.  That will finish up my pre-prep pre-prep.  Tomorrow the real prep begins.

This is Bossman's last day to work.  He will be on vacation until December 10.  Watch out, dogs!  He will be here all day every day for over two weeks! 

The saving grace is that Monday thru Friday he will be out hunting - unless he decides to come in - all day every day.

Those days I will be on vacation.  Just cooking for me, and feeding the dogs, and my cat.  Never know what time the guys will be done for the day.  It depends on whether they got anything or not.  They are all pretty much on their own.

They are grown men, after all.  They might not act like it, but age-wise they are.

And so, you ask, what will I be doing?  Anything I want to do.  Or not do. Or in-between do.

I will also be on vacation.

Well, had better get started on today's agenda.  Will not be blogging tomorrow - it IS a holiday after all.  I hope every one has a safe, fun, full-filling (in more ways than one) wonderful Thanksgiving.  Don't forget to GIVE THANKS and GOD BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment