Saturday, November 3, 2012

I GUESS

IT'S SATURDAY, SORT OF....NOVEMBER 03 2012 .....

I think it is Saturday.  For some reason have completely lost track of time. 

If it is Saturday, then I have to remember to turn the clocks back tonight.  If I remember.

If it is Saturday, then tomorrow is Sunday.

Sunday - the New York Marathon.  How stupid to buy hundreds of generators to run a Marathon when hundreds of thousands people are without electricity, or homes for that matter.  I sure was glad when I heard last night that the Marathon had been cancelled. 

I love football, as you all know. I also would have thought the powers that be in the football kingdom would have postponed this particular game, if something like that is possible.  Because the hotels are without power, the football team has to fly in to New Jersey Sunday morning, play the game late Sunday afternoon, and fly home Sunday night.  No one knows what the fans who follow the Steelers all over the country will do.  They are predicting that the stadium will have very few fans in attendance.  Will be interesting to see what happens.

At least it is not raining, right now.  Was bright earlier, now clouding over.  What is the old saying - rain, rain, go away - or some such thing?

Well, enough sounding off for today.  I really should be doing something constructive.  If I can figure out what constructive thing I know how to do.  In the meantime keep our Country and our Neighbors, wherever they may be, that are without homes in our prayers and God Bless. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment