Tuesday, November 13, 2012

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN

PRESTON COUNTY WEST VIRGINIA ... NOVEMBER 13 2012....

One of my close friends has family and also property in Preston County.   As of this past weekend they still had no power and were buried by the snow. And we complain about little inconveniences.

We are enjoying beautiful, well sometimes not quite so beautiful, early winter weather.  We can come and go as we please.  We can watch our TV's, play on our computers, get in and out of our garages.  How easy it is to take this for granted.

Along another line, I have my tentative menu for Thanksgiving dinner. Went shopping today and brought home a van full of stuff for said dinner. Can't believe it is just 9 days away. 

Also have completed my 2013 calendar of shows and/or trips I would like to do.  Already have two applications out for jurying purposes. Am expecting another application within the next couple of weeks.  Am also planning my annual trip to Phoenix in the spring, and a trip to Maine in the fall.  These are just for starters.

I am sure there will be other things come along.
Steelers won by the skin of their teeth.  Worried about  the next game.

Other than that nothing new.  Keep safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment